Options

MS in Network, Cyber, Information Security Help

ashish_mashish_m Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I am currently in Final year of Bachelors in Computer Science under Pune university.
I just wanted to know names of universities abroad that offer either of courses :-

MS in Cyber Security
Ms in Network Security
Ms in Information Security

Google has not answered my queries so i am posting here. Your answer will be of great help
Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ashish_m wrote: »
    Google has not answered my queries...
    I find that hard to believe - I ran all three queries in Google and came up with several universities. Try narrowing your search down to specific countries.
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    ashish_mashish_m Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's great ivanjam If you have some useful links do share it. Asking question in such a forum i meant answer in some of experience or referral links. We all know Google so if you can be specific that will be helpful. I hope you understand the meaning of this!
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Do you have to go Abroad ?

There are two ways you can get a Masters in India.

1. EC Council
    2. Sans MSISE

Look them up.

In case you need further assistance PM.

Cheers

Chanakya
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    MurphMurph Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cork institute of Technology IrelandLink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS6vYR2G5H8They also have a Masters in Cloud Computing.The computing department are a recognised Cisco Networking Academy.Im currently a student here, and cant speak highly enough of them.Good Luck
    2013 CCENT[x] 2014 CCNA[x] 2015 CCNP[ ]