Options

Failed with 692!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    maddy1maddy1 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Off late, i have realized that i did not received an email confirmation from isc2 about my exam results. I only received a hard copy after my exam which i unfortunately lost somewhere. What should i do now??
  • Options
    Joel GoldsteinJoel Goldstein Banned Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    maddy1 wrote: »
    Off late, i have realized that i did not received an email confirmation from isc2 about my exam results. I only received a hard copy after my exam which i unfortunately lost somewhere. What should i do now??

Contact (ISC)2 Member Support at 866-331-4722 ext. 4 or e-mail MemberSupport[at]isc2.org.
  • Options
    Thnx joel for help!! Actually, i had already sent a mail on the below address but it's been 2-3 days and i haven't received any response. Don't know what time they reply!!
  • Options
    Joel GoldsteinJoel Goldstein Banned Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thnx joel for help!! Actually, i had already sent a mail on the below address but it's been 2-3 days and i haven't received any response. Don't know what time they reply!!

(ISC)2 Member Support is available Monday through Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST. If you sent your inquiry late Friday or on Saturday there's a chance they have not replied yet. If you do not hear back by COB Tuesday, please contact them directly. Occasionally some e-mails (both e-mails we send and receive) get caught in junk mail filters.
  • Options
  • Options
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif...CHEERS!! everyone...Celebration time has come for me, coz i passed this stressful CISSP exam this evening!!!

GOD!! it was so stressful!! Not the exam, but the time period when i clicked 'End Exam' tab and when i collected my results from the proctor.. Meantime, i was planning on how reveal this 2nd failure to my friends OR probably i should jump off this building to avoid all the stress!!!icon_smile.gif

There was a moment of belief when i saw the printout was of single page... I read somewhere that if you r getting a single page printout, means you passed it!! So that was it... What a relief it was!!! I would have hugged the proctor for printing that for me if she wouldn't have been a lady!

So, this is it.. It had really been a stressful time for me preparing for the exam again. Gone through all the study materials AIO, study guide, Official ISC2, 11 hour, total tester, Vallabhaneni practice papers..etc,etc. But i feel CCcure really helped me a lot..Should have gone with the paid version earlier itself!!!

Lastly, i would like to thank to all the TE members,bobloblaw,Humbe,joebanny,Akther,tpatt100 and all others who r left out for encouraging me to study again for this exam..Guys it really helped!!! A special thanks to TBRAYS...your motivation was really a turning point for me!! A BIG THANKS TO YOU!!

Guess i would take a chilled beer now n then go shopping for my birthday tomorrow!!

In the end thanks to all you guys n TE for creating such an awesome forum - "NAMASTE EVERYONE" icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
  • Options
    TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif...CHEERS!! everyone...Celebration time has come for me, coz i passed this stressful CISSP exam this evening!!!

GOD!! it was so stressful!! Not the exam, but the time period when i clicked 'End Exam' tab and when i collected my results from the proctor.. Meantime, i was planning on how reveal this 2nd failure to my friends OR probably i should jump off this building to avoid all the stress!!!icon_smile.gif

There was a moment of belief when i saw the printout was of single page... I read somewhere that if you r getting a single page printout, means you passed it!! So that was it... What a relief it was!!! I would have hugged the proctor for printing that for me if she wouldn't have been a lady!

So, this is it.. It had really been a stressful time for me preparing for the exam again. Gone through all the study materials AIO, study guide, Official ISC2, 11 hour, total tester, Vallabhaneni practice papers..etc,etc. But i feel CCcure really helped me a lot..Should have gone with the paid version earlier itself!!!

Lastly, i would like to thank to all the TE members,bobloblaw,Humbe,joebanny,Akther,tpatt100 and all others who r left out for encouraging me to study again for this exam..Guys it really helped!!! A special thanks to TBRAYS...your motivation was really a turning point for me!! A BIG THANKS TO YOU!!

Guess i would take a chilled beer now n then go shopping for my birthday tomorrow!!

In the end thanks to all you guys n TE for creating such an awesome forum - "NAMASTE EVERYONE" icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Congrats and anytime, if you know anything about American baseball or basketball, here are some of the quotes I live by:

“Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”
    Babe Ruth

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan

Life is not about how many times you fall but its how quick you get back up! "Perseverance"

Happy Birthday, you share the same birthday as my son, what a coincidence, lol!
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • Options
    @ TBRAYS - Thanks a lot again n convey my best wishes to your son too!! he definitely would be a great personalityicon_wink.gif.