Options

ICND1 and 2 this Thursday. Getting nervous...

kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys, knocking both of these out in one day hopefully for WGU. I've been studying for about 4 months, and my tests are a day away. Starting to get butterflies. Any last minute cramming techniques you guys have tried?
WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
Courses:
Done!!!

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck, let us know how it goes icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Good luck...
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Just don't get too stressed and relax. You have learnt what you have, probably not a good idea to overdo it until the last minute so take a break. Good luck!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just don't get too stressed and relax. You have learnt what you have, probably not a good idea to overdo it until the last minute so take a break. Good luck!
    Thanks! I hear the CCNA tests are actually easier than the brutal Windows 7 70-680 test. Is this still true?
    WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
    Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
    Courses:
    Done!!!