Options

Practice exams. Transcender, Measure Up etc

wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

With the lack of resources in the practice exams arena, what are you doing to learn with this method? It seems rather sad that there aren't many places to get the tests to practice with.

Anybody know of any decent ones?
~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese

Comments

• Options
    thelaststop720thelaststop720 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I signed up for MeasureUp today for the 30-day 417. I'm scheduled to take it July 26. You don't have to activate the code right away, so I'm going to give it a few more days before getting started.

I picked MeasureUp for two reasons: I used them for the 70-646 and thought the questions were decent. The other reason was they were the only ones with several practices tests (410, 411, 412, 417). I think Transcender only had the 410.

Sign up for MeasureUp's email list as they often send out discounts. Also go to retailmenot.com and lookup for MeasureUp codes. I used the 40% one today and it worked fine, saved about $30. I'll post a review in a few weeks once I start using it.