Options

70-680 Study Notes

BgroffBgroff Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 70-680 exam a few months back and wanted to share my study notes with everyone. Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    64 pages!?! Looks like some good stuff though, thanks I'll be downloading a copy for review. Hoping to start studying and take this in under a week
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    Roder78Roder78 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @Bgroff thanks for the notes, looks thorough.
  • Options
    artemis090artemis090 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yEAH mate....

Looks REALLY GOOD and concise! I'll definitely be looking into this. :D
  • Options
    m0lokom0loko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for this, sir or madam!
  • Options
    coralreefguycoralreefguy Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great notes. Thanks for posting!
    System Administrator / DevOps guy

2015 passed: CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec, Project+, VCP5-DCV
    2016 goals: MCSE Server 2012; continue to use/learn more Chef w/Ruby and Powershell on Azure
  • Options
    tropeztropez Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Bgroff wrote: »
    I passed the 70-680 exam a few months back and wanted to share my study notes with everyone. Enjoy!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on your exam? Pass by a large margin, anything topic wise stand out that you hadn't studied?
  • Options
    mav_adrianmav_adrian Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Many thanks for this very well structured PDF !
  • Options
    BgroffBgroff Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tropez wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you do on your exam? Pass by a large margin, anything topic wise stand out that you hadn't studied?

I did just ok on my exam, I passed. I had been away from Windows for over five years (I'm a mac user at home) and I got a support job with Windows 7. So, there was a lot of stuff I didn't know, but the best resource that I found for the 70-680 was Don Poulton's book.

The practice exam was very thorough and the questions most closely resemble what you will see on the exam.

Good luck!
  • Options
    LostMyMarblesLostMyMarbles Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for this! I just ordered the book and been going through professor messer videos,