Options

Passed A+ today

tist005tist005 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed 701 and 702 today with a 740 and 830 respectively. I'm sad I didn't get a higher score on my 701 but at least I passed.
Studied for around 2-3 months, read Mike Meyers book and Exam Cram.

I was really surprised at some of the question topics. There were 3 serial port questions and maybe one relating to usb. At least 2 or 3 questions about coaxial ethernet rather than Cat. Where to preview fonts.. etc. Just stuff I wouldn't of expected seeing.
Nothing was too specific though so get a general understanding about A+ topics to pass.

Probably studying for ccna next.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Good Luck on CCNA.
    Just skipping past the Network+?
    Doing ICND1 & ICND2 or composite CCNA?
  • Options
    diggitlediggitle Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats :)
    c colon i net pub dubdubdub root
  • Options
    tist005tist005 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. Going for ccna 2 test path pmarily because the test is changing in 3 months. Hopefully I can pass the first part before then, if not I'll continue studying.
  • Options
    Bose4meBose4me Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588