Passed the OSCP...

2»

Comments

• amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm a little late to the party. You're throwing a party, right???

Oh yeah. Congratulations!!!
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass. This has been a good month for you.
  • da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    I'm thinking natural progression Hutch.... you should probably write a book in reqards to taking this exam and I want an autographed version... Ok, maybe a bit much but I honestly think your knowledge/tutorials/inputs are top notch around here and you should probably look in to it.
  • the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    I definitely plan on doing a book in the near future. I was thinking about doing one on Python scripting with Scapy since there seems to be very little documentation and no books available on it. Violent Python has a few Scapy scripts in it, but no analysis on how to use Scapy.

Not to mention, the scripts in Violent Python are pretty bad. For example, the author presents an in-sequence SYN flood script. These days, with as fast as TCP connections are reset and the number available on any given port, there is no way you can possibly accomplish an effective SYN flood DOS without multi-threading.
  • zxshockaxzzxshockaxz Member Posts: 108
    Thats so awesome man! Congrats! I can't wait until i can post this thread myself!
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hutch,
    Congratulations on passing the exam !!!!
    Nice thread. I think I will hit this exam after my Cisco stuff is done. Don't forget to send a book my way as well.

Best regards !!!!