Options

Passed 70-682!

evoxdcevoxdc Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just got back in from finally sitting for the 70-682. Barely passed that thing with a 766. I've been up from 11pm with about 2 hours of broken sleep prior. Half proud / half livid with myself, because I was so creamed by the Kaplan practice exam before I waked out the door. The weird things is I came across from networking questions that were similar to the Kaplan stuff.

I meant to reschedule the exam because I had a lot of stuff going on recently and didn't really have time to prep. Other than last night I haven't looked at anything remotely related for over a month with the CBT nuggets and my day to day helpdesk stuff. I don't recall being wanded down and all this the flare back with pearson vue when I took my MCP exams.

I recently took an intro to sharepoint course for work and I'm thinking I might branch off into that direction, may want to look at the devloper stuff though.

Now it's time for some mental floss! I have java programming final I need to take for school later and I guess I should add some sleep in there somewhere. ;)
Considering Studying: MCSA Server 2012 (70-410/411/412), Linux+
Reviewing: Java, C++, Reading up on Networking theory, Algorithms and general programming
Studying: the color of my ceiling, taking a break
Working on: Getting finances together. Personal programming project planning. Mental Detox before I have meltdown ;)
Completed: M.S. in Information Systems Management[/b] w/ a focus on Systems Tools and Information Security

Comments

• Options
    widget101widget101 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey, a passing score is a passing score! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations. A good feeling that its out of the way. I passed mine a few weeks back.
  • Options
    JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Congrats on the pass! As always a pass is a pass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    evoxdcevoxdc Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their kinds words! I'm still looking for the next great thing, but I thinking of focusing on Server 2012 and Sharepoint under my Microsoft Tracks. I do have an interest in programming as well, which coincides with my major focus for my degree program. Anyone know of some good links on Microsoft's developer tracks?
    Considering Studying: MCSA Server 2012 (70-410/411/412), Linux+
    Reviewing: Java, C++, Reading up on Networking theory, Algorithms and general programming
    Studying: the color of my ceiling, taking a break
    Working on: Getting finances together. Personal programming project planning. Mental Detox before I have meltdown ;)
    Completed: M.S. in Information Systems Management[/b] w/ a focus on Systems Tools and Information Security