24 hours notice?

neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
I know its 24 hours to change an exam time and date for Cisco, does this count if I have my exam on Monday could I say change it by 10:30am on Sunday if I had the exam at 10:30am on Monday or is it working days only
Goals 2013: CCNET [ ] CCNA [ ] CCNP [ ]

Comments

• jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    i've never had to reschedule an exam before, but you're having issues setting up your lab and you have an exam schedule I would suggest you change the date. You can going to the pearsonvue website and calling their 1800 number or look over their FAQ.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I've rescheduled many exams (both sooner and later), but I've never really waited until the last minute.

I would do what jsb515 said and call.
    I would think that you would have until Saturday at the latest, because they do have alot of test facilities that have Saturday hours. But that's just a guess.

I just checked Pearson, and you can't reschedule via the website if it is less than 48 hours until your scheduled time.
    If it is less than 48 hours, you have to call them.
  • neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jsb515 wrote: »
    i've never had to reschedule an exam before, but you're having issues setting up your lab and you have an exam schedule I would suggest you change the date. You can going to the pearsonvue website and calling their 1800 number or look over their FAQ.

I am doing ICND1 on Monday, I believe vlans is the second one so I understand what they are but having trrouble but I think I have worked out what I did but dont understand about mismatch as of yet
  • jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    just make sure you have subnetting down before doing your test then. I forgot vlans are on icnd 2.
  • xXErebuSxXErebuS Member Posts: 230
    can you post the error messages (the mismatch messages)?
  • neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jsb515 wrote: »
    just make sure you have subnetting down before doing your test then. I forgot vlans are on icnd 2.

thats fine, I pretty good at subnetting now, I keep doing it everyday