Options

Finally I have an appointment for CCNP - Route exam

GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
Hello,

I was planning to get the CCNP certificate long time ago. Since i was very busy and actually still I am, I couldn't focus and encourage for the exam preparation. My current job is awesome and I am very happy for working as a Support/Network Engineer at one of the biggest company at DPI market.

Anyway, I will be taking CCNP - Route at 12 August 2013 and my plan consist of;
  1. CCNP Route Simplified
  2. CBT Nuggets (Jeremy)
  3. And GNS3
Hope it works! wish me luck ^^

Edit: I already know a lot about routing protocols and already enrolled to a bootcamp before. This is gonna be more like revision of the topics for me.

Eser

Comments

• Options
    MagicianReconMagicianRecon Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Add in INE VOD in there. :):)
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Good luck!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
    Thank you, it goes very good so far. CCNP Route Simplified is a great book and I am almost at the end of OSPF. I suggest this book to anyone who is considering himself as a CCNP candidate.
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Add in INE VOD in there. :):)

I'll 2nd the INE content and good luck! I plan on doing Route at the end of August as well.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    iamme4evaiamme4eva Member Posts: 272
    Good luck, keep us informed!
    Current objective: CCNA Security
    My blog: mybraindump.co.uk
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Good luck!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    GOZCU wrote: »
    Thank you, it goes very good so far. CCNP Route Simplified is a great book and I am almost at the end of OSPF. I suggest this book to anyone who is considering himself as a CCNP candidate.

i just started, one chapter deep, but i really like it
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    getitngogetitngo Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm tacking the similar path for the switch exam. Except I have the INE VOD for switch which complements the cbt nuggets. The ccnp switch simplified is also a great book thus far.
    In Progress:
    Degree in Engineering