Options

Free full CISSP course worth $3000 to $5000

2»

Comments

• Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ChooseLife wrote: »
    I'm in the first webinar... The prof is totally rocking...

I know, right?
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    izatt82izatt82 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got a very fast reply from them they might switch me. cross fingers!
  • Options
    izatt82izatt82 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LinuxRacr wrote: »
    I know, right?
    I am glad to here the good reviews!
  • Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Has a sense of humor too... "rectal scanning...."
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    LinuxRacr wrote: »
    Has a sense of humor too... "rectal scanning...."
    Yup! That, also "...automagically...", "...or whatever..." icon_smile.gif
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    NavyITNavyIT Member Posts: 171
    Just joined the first session.. sucks I missed the first hour, I thought it started tomorrow night! icon_redface.gif
    A.S. - Computer Networking: Cisco
    B.S. - Computer & Network Security
  • Options
    vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    Is the enrollment site down? I knows its 6 am so I am guessing so. Or can you no longer enroll?
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • Options
    floppydiskfloppydisk Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for posting this..! Just registered for it can't wait...
  • Options
    mnijilmf2mnijilmf2 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone else having issues getting in?
  • Options
    mnijilmf2mnijilmf2 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Never mind, AEST...
  • Options
    cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gutted cant believe I missed this!!. I have just registered but looks like the course is already into week 4 does anyone know if they are running the course again? Or where the catch up videos are? Just starting my CISSP studies so thought this would be a great way to start it
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure!nf0s3cure Member Posts: 161 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you have registered then you will be able to logon to the portal where they have posted the PPT's or PDF's. Or try this....

Week 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzUPXEQ-adA

Week 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE6KHFmqz54

Week 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLu_GMaMC8

If anyone needs any furhter assistance let me know and I can ask the question wether I can post other class resources here.

Little help from land down under.....
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure!nf0s3cure Member Posts: 161 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mnijilmf2 wrote: »
    Never mind, AEST...

Yes never mind the Australian Eastern Standard Time, land where sun rises first! Just kidding. It is same as any other web series where time is an issue but look at the last post I have provided links to the training resources where they have looked after the rest of the world as well.:)
  • Options
    datschmodatschmo Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    joebanny wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing, signed up for the CPEs and shared with friends too!

How many CISSP CPE's can we claim for this course?
  • Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    I may have missed most of the live versions, but I signed up for the CPEs too! Awesome!
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow