Options

INE, Train Signal or Nuggets?

themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
I understand if this has been beaten to death already but I can't seem to make up my mind. INE and TS are about the same price, Nuggets are expensive but they did help me pass my CCNA. Any reason one is better than the other?
Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013

Comments

• Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    For CCNP ?
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    themagiconethemagicone Member Posts: 674
    Ccnp r&s
    Courses Completed at WGU: JIT2, LYT2, TFT2, SJT2, BFC2, TGT2, FXT2
    Courses Required For Me To Graduate WGU in MS: IT Network Managment: MCT2, LZT2, MBT1, MDT2, MNT2
    CU Done this term: 16 Total CU Done: 19
    Currently working on: Nothing Graduation Goal: 5/2013
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    INE is the best in my opinion !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    The IT GuyThe IT Guy Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I preferred INE over CBT nuggets for CCNP prep and still do. I prefer INE because Brian gets straight to the point while Jeremy loves to interleave long-winded unrelated discussions in his presentation. Brian may be considered dry to some because he lacks Jeremy's contagious enthusiasm, however Brian seems go above and beyond just exam topics with his presentation. Brian delivers the raw technical details without the fluff. INE is my personal preference and works well for me. I have never used Trainsignal, so I can't help you there.
  • Options
    razarrazar Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used cbt nuggets for route but in my opinion if i had only used that i would have failed. I read the OCG guide too after watching the cbt nuggets and that worked for me.
  • Options
    Iceman25kIceman25k Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used CBT Nuggets to cover the basics for ROUTE, then I purchased the INE CCNP training when it was offered on sale for $100 last Christmas to go more in depth; worked very well for me.
    11/29/12: Begin CCNP ROUTE.
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The IT Guy wrote: »
    I preferred INE over CBT nuggets for CCNP prep and still do. I prefer INE because Brian gets straight to the point while Jeremy loves to interleave long-winded unrelated discussions in his presentation. Brian may be considered dry to some because he lacks Jeremy's contagious enthusiasm, however Brian seems go above and beyond just exam topics with his presentation. Brian delivers the raw technical details without the fluff. INE is my personal preference and works well for me. I have never used Trainsignal, so I can't help you there.

+1 to this!

I've also used this and I really enjoy the fact knowing that I will be getting the full raw technical information I am seeking via INE. I found myself much more engaged with Brians videos too by focusing on taking notes on all the topic items he covers via his presentation slides.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi