Options

What type of cell phone do you use?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I find myself wondering if I should have just gotten a Nexus through Google. I am so "over" smartphones and battery life plus camera are the two biggest concerns for me. I kept borrowing my wife's iPhone 5 to take pictures because my Droid Razr had shutter lag and took bad pictures.
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The camera on the Droid Razr is definitely a piece of crap. I really wanted to like this phone. I have had good luck with other Motorola phones, but this one....geez!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    SirbloodySirbloody Member Posts: 112
    Tell me about it, lately my phone has been "thinking" a HDMI cable was/is installed in the phone and messes up my screen. If I didn't have unlimited data with Verizon I would have upgraded a long time ago.
    WGU: BS-IT Security (Start Date 1 June 2013)
    Classes Left: EUP1, BOV1, TXC1, TXP1, TYC1, TYP1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, GAC1, HHT1, COV1, CQV1, QLT1, BVC1, RIT1, BNC1, IWC1, IWT1, DJV1, TPV1, CVV1, CJV1, CNV1, AGC1, CUV1, EUC1
    Completed: CPV1, AXV1, DHV1 BBC1, WFV1, CLC1, CTV1, DRV1. DSV1, LAE1
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    coffeeluvr wrote: »
    The camera on the Droid Razr is definitely a piece of crap. I really wanted to like this phone. I have had good luck with other Motorola phones, but this one....geez!!!

Motorola from what I saw in some reviews reused some parts from the Bionic, I think the camera was one of those parts.

Then when Motorola pushed out the 4.1 update bluetooth no longer was compatible with my car....

I tell people stick with Samsung or Nexus devices if they ask me about Android.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I've got a Windows Phone 8X from HTC. So far, I'm liking it.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Galaxy S3
    Love it.
    Everyone I know with an iPhone is jealous of my screen.
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    HTC One X
    so far the best android phone ive had

Next Imma try a Windows based phone, never had one of those
    meh
  • Options
    SinemaSinema Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the G4 with Android .. I love this phone so far... my first phone was a BlackBerry Curve then I slowly went to iphone and then I got the first Droid and then It has been android every since.
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    iPhone 4S both personal and work. I got tired of carrying two phones so I opted to have them pay my bill by transferring my number to their account. Bad thing is I lost my unlimited data from AT&T but gained tethering. When I leave, I can always transfer it back to my account so I'll still have my number for more than 10 years.

Just waiting on the next version of iPhone so they can order me one. They didn't buy me one since I was still in the two year contract when I transferred my phone to their account.
  • Options
    Ronikaw0826Ronikaw0826 Registered Users Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    galedgaled Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Google Nexus 4. Great phone and cheap.
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    iPhone 4S - it was personal turned to work phone. I decided to transfer liability to them so they now pay for my bill since I didn't want to carry two phones any longer. Just waiting for my 'contract' to end so they can buy me a phone. iPhone 5S most likely.

Nokia 8801 - do not really use it. may turn it to a home phone that AT&T is advertising.

Nokia 8890 - I have an international prepaid SIM that I keep so people from my home country can text me when they dont have data plan.
  • Options
    kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    HTC One on T-Mobile - Fast, Good battery life (Full day with using it a lot), great pictures. No regrets.

Before this I had a HTC Sensation which I developed rooted firmware for. Awesome phone that took a beating.
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Personal: Nokia Lumia 620 (Windows 8 ), previous Lumia 610 and the HTC Wildfire
    Work: Nokia Lumia 800 (Windows 7), previous Iphone 4 and Iphone 3g
  • Options
    binarysoulbinarysoul Member Posts: 993
    iPhone 4.

I hope this is not on behalf NSA trying to make intrusion easy :)
  • Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    I have an iPhone 4S but getting ready to witch carriers. I am thinking about switching to a windows phone because I rely on Outlook so much.

Can anyone comment on the Outlook functionality on a new Windows phone? I haven't been able to play with one very much yet. And yes I do have an Office 365 subscription.
  • Options
    About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I was under the impression that O365 would only be required for non-WP8 devices.
  • Options
    gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I use a Calculator
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    SharkDiver wrote: »
    Galaxy S3
    Love it.
    Everyone I know with an iPhone is jealous of my screen.

x2, and a Blackberry Torch for work.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    mjoymjoy Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mine's an Iphone 5.
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a panasonic 5.8ghz house phone with answering machine
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None