Options

Sit for Net+ 2005 edition in November

ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to know are there any specific areas to study for and is it true that the new objectives concentrate more on wireless. The study material that I am using is Test king N-002- Cram Master N-003, the tech notes from this site , Mike Meyers Passport for Net+ . Should I use anything else .

Thanks all :D
Without struggles there can not be progress

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi ComputerLover1, haven't seen you around for some time. I think you got it covered pretty well. I'd suggest throwing away the xxxxxx as those are ****...

Yes, the new objectives concentrate more on wireless. Make sure you download the new exam objectives, or the PDF with the changes (also available at comptia.org), if you are using study material written for the previous Network+ exam.
  • Options
    Thanks
    the xxxxx is Test King . Will take your advice though .
  • Options
    RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
    There are wireless questions in the new Network+ exam, but they are not a major component of the objectives.

You may just encounter questions on the different types of 802.11 and the common security protection used. (WEP).

Nothing too deep.
  • Options
    Thank you for clearing that up. Well even though I have plenty of time to prepare , I heard that the exam can be difficult but I will be ready for it .

icon_lol.gif