Options

passed ICND2 to renew CCNA

NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
Thought I knew all this well enough to pass easily but at the end of the test I thought I failed. Yet I got a 902. Phew.

Haven't posted for a while but wanted to share my needless stress.

:)

Comments

• Options
    wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Screw you man! Just kidding great job it's always a huge relief when you are fearing the worst and then pops up "Congratulations" Do you work with Cisco on a daily basis? how much did you study for before hand?

Thanks!
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Used the CCNA Quick Reference book from Cisco Press. CCNA since 2007 so I wouldn't recommend using only that one if you're at all new to things.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! It must have been quite surprising to see that score.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    treehousetreehouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2015 GOALS

VCP [ ] VCP5-DT
  • Options
    sincere11105sincere11105 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job... Im currently studying for ICND1.. Im so excited... Its my very first cert... Im nervous
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63