Options

Passed CCNA new Syllabus 200-120 with 1000/1000 today

shabeermshabeerm Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
After 6 years of writing CCNA 640-801,Today i rewrite CCNA 200-120 and got full mark :)
For CCNA / CCNP notes visit my blog http://sysnetnotes.blogspot.in/

Comments

• Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Awesome score.
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Wow ! Amazing score ! How different is it from the old one ?

I am interested in writing but unable to decide if I want to wait it out for the new version or finish the older version hurriedly.
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    treehousetreehouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow! Great score! Congratulations.
    2015 GOALS

VCP [ ] VCP5-DT
  • Options
    silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Wow - well done!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Options
    Carpe PorcusCarpe Porcus Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did you use as revision material?
    “I'm always admitting I'm wrong. That's how I eventually get to right.”
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    shabeermshabeerm Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What did you use as revision material?

I attended a training course.Also watched todd lammles video classes.Done labs on gns3vault.com and freeccnaworkbook.com.i aggregated my study notes on sysnetnotes.blogspot.in
    For CCNA / CCNP notes visit my blog http://sysnetnotes.blogspot.in/
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Perfect score.... icon_cheers.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    BookFellaBookFella Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations !!!!!
  • Options
    t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Great score!
    2015 Certification Goals:
    [ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
    - Robert E. Lee
  • Options
    mricardomricardo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dear shebeer ,

Iam writing because I would like your advice on how to prepare ,what materials or **** to use for the new CCNA 200-120 exam ?
    I have just failed the old 640-802 exam with 709-1000 !!! and I am very disapointed with myself , and I need to get it DONE !!!

I am planning to re-take the exam early december or november , please let me know what materials you used to pass , please do not refer me to textbooks as I am already done with the reading I want exam oriented materials in order to pass it and perhaps get your score 1000 points , please include also the labs you found on it ?

Looking forward to hearing from you:D or any one who can assist me on this regard as I am loosing money
    just because I am NOT ccna certified , my company has a 500 bucks rewards for ccna and I need to get it you know i mean !!!!

URGENT !!!!