Options

**Fast response extremely appreciated**

JoeBirdsJoeBirds Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I'm in a bidding war on Ebay on a couple 1841's but something caught my concern. The seller has taken a few screen shots of the boot output as well as the show version command and these outputs list different IOS versions. The boot output lists the IOS at 12.4 whereas the show version command lists 12.3 as the IOS version! Any ideas???

Comments

• Options
    Never mind, I'm just an idiot CCNA...
  • Options
    WilyOneWilyOne Member Posts: 131
    I think either version should be fine for CCNA studies. As long as you're 12.x or above you should be able to perform most if not all of the functions tested.

That said, there's no guarantee what you'll get. Screenshots mean nothing when such things are easily copied.
  • Options
    WilyOne wrote: »
    I think either version should be fine for CCNA studies. As long as you're 12.x or above you should be able to perform most if not all of the functions tested.

That said, there's no guarantee what you'll get. Screenshots mean nothing when such things are easily copied.

I'm working my CCNP and the recommended router IOS is 12.4T, but yes, the first thing I will do is verify that the screen shots were indeed accurate. Would I be able to return it if his screen shots were bogus? This is on Ebay by the way.
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If the item is not "as described" when you receive it...you can always initiate a complaint with ebay...this is in case the seller does not agree to a return and refund of the item.
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"