Options

Starting new job at VMWare

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just an update on my journey at VMware I completed my Bachelor's degree at WGU in IT - Security and some of the projects I have been working on include project management with workflow and order provisioning. So, I am getting more involved on Dev Ops, infrastructure, and automation while improving my skill set. Looking forward to starting my Master's next year with the tuition reimbursement!!

I may look into VCP-NV maybe just to throw a cert into the mix. ;)

I have been at the company almost 2 1/2 years and it's been one of the best companies I have worked at in my life and career. It's been a crazy and wild journey thus far.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Super cool! Tuition reimbursement is nice... icon_cool.gif

I'm authorized for VCP6-NV so let me know...
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Super cool! Tuition reimbursement is nice... icon_cool.gif

I'm authorized for VCP6-NV so let me know...

I will let you know gotta see how the Master's degree will impact my workload. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    zcarenowzcarenow Member Posts: 110
    congrats! are they still hiring?
  • Options
    zcarenow wrote: »
    congrats! are they still hiring?

I would check out the VMware careers page and usually hiring on a very frequent basis. ;)

I can refer you if you want send me a PM and I can send you the details.

• Options
    QuantumKnightQuantumKnight Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on everything you have acomplished. Very motivating.