Options

Passed 70-682 with an 833

dtwilliams24dtwilliams24 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 70-682, second attempt, with an 833.

Many, many thanks to everyone who posted resources for the 70-680 and 70-685 on this site, they were great resources for studying!

They tested very heavily on AppLocker, DirectAccess, BitLocker, IPv6, and BranchCache.

Onward to the 70-686!

Comments

• Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Awesome, congrats! icon_cheers.gif

I posted my notes for the 70-686 on this forum after I passed the exam. Good luck! icon_study.gif
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    dtwilliams24dtwilliams24 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm already reading your notes, thorough and easy enough to read - this looks like it will be a great help while I study - thank you for taking the time to put this together, and for sharing!
  • Options
    WGUGeekGirlWGUGeekGirl Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing! I'm studying to take my second attempt for the 70-680 next month, so it's great to hear about someone else's success on any second attempt. Thanks for sharing!
    "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105 (KJV)
    WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress:
    Transferred
    (58 CUs) | Required (17 CUs) | In Progress (8 CUs) | Completed (36 CUs)
    BBC1, CVV1, GAC1, HHT1, AGC1, BVC1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, IWC1, IWT1, QLT1, CLC1, DJV1, DHV1 | COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TYC1, TYP1 | CJV1, CUV1, BOV1, TPV1, MGC1, RIT1, BNC1, KET1, CTV1
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations dtwilliams
    Must be a good feeling passing it.
  • Options
    plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
    I just passed my exam this morning (733 for a first attempt. When it started, I thought I would fail. I used Darril Gibson's book, and did some training but a lot of the questions I thought didn't really fit the exam objectives (some subnetting was asked for).

One question had a missing word which was crucial to the answer. I left s comment for that question at the end. It went something like "What must you do add..."

Huh? A word, I feel, belongs between "do" and "add".
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63