Options

Large IT professional services company interview(s) in the next few weeks

vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
I spoke to a recruiter today about a Network Engineer position with a large IT consulting/professional services for data center Routing and Switching. The company serves Fortune 100 companies, eCommerce, and the Department of Defense. Its a 75% travel job which I am looking forward to as I am single with no kids. The company offers outstanding benefits and training, and my asking salary is in there target range.

I am going to be experiencing my first, automated video interview with a few questions. I have never had a video interview before, as I served in the military, then two short phone interviews from my previous two jobs. Well, karma has come back to haunt me as there will be 8 - 10 interviews to go though. Technical and management, along with behavioral.

Has anyone had to use taketheinterview.com and might know what to expect? I have to dress formal in my home using video and audio.

If I can get past this barrier, this would be my dream job.
He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.

Comments

• Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    We'd like to have you, so you'd better do awesome :) !!
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Sounds like WWT.

If it is its a great place to work. I actually got hired there about 18 months ago. My offer got stalled by a manger getting promoted. I felt the new manager was going to pass me over and I took a new job as I didn't have 6 weeks to wait them out(since I had to interview with the new manager) and I had a good offer on the table. However my friends who work there say its great outside the travel.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    Hmm, guess I was to obvious with the details :P.
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sounds like my kind of job. Good luck. :)
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%