taking A+ hardware in 3hrs

OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
am taking A+ in about three hrs from now and I think am prepared having been scoring above 80 in all practise exams.I had tried to be calm about this but now I just can't help being nervous.I had been preparing for A+ for about three years,while I was in Italy,but I was not consistent with that,but having moved to San Diego gave me the oppurtunity to give a consistent 4 weeks study to it.I have read Michael Meyers All in One over twice,read A+ Cert. concepts and Practice by J.Brooks (Marcaft) and read part of Sybex A+ Complete study Guide by David Groth (Career Academy)with some Video training and lots of online resources like this one.I have worked 3yrs as a User Support /Computer Operator for a Business/call centre in Italy,and that gave me some limited exposures to the world of IT besides my love for technology and wilignes to learn.
I have been enjoying this site since I joined a couple of days ago,so may you all help me in prayers and hopefully help me get started in the world of IT here.
All things work together for good........to them that believe..

Comments

• roninmagik1roninmagik1 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think you'll do fine!!! icon_exclaim.gif
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Love to hear back when your finished with your exam.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Good luck - let us know how it goes..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • OkasonOkason Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks you all for ur encouragement, I passed the A+ hardware but I got far below what I had expected I scored 638,anyway like they say a pass is a pass,and I should be happy for that,now gotta work on OS starting monday.anyone wanna take the A+ look for something like ****.com.gotta check it out they have many questions that appear exactly the same way in the test.besides know all about IDE/ATA.and the regualr stuffs printers,cables,ESD and good luck
    All things work together for good........to them that believe..
  • Icem@nIcem@n Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. i also just came back from pasing with a 724 score on the hardware. good luck to both of us on the OS
    N+, A+(220-301 & 220-302), MCP {(70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294)MCSA 2003}, {(70-284)MCSA:Messaging}{(70-297)MCSE 2003}(70-299, 70-298) {MCSA/E:Security(70-350) CCENT (640-822)

640-816 NEXT