Passed 70-640!!!

dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
I finally passed 70-640 after 6 months of studying with a score of 800, I used CBT Nuggets Videos, Trainsignal Videos, Microsoft Press and Boson exams.

Comments

• TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    W2G! icon_cheers.gif What's next?
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    dehgrah wrote: »
    I finally passed 70-640 after 6 months of studying with a score of 800, I used CBT Nuggets Videos, Trainsignal Videos, Microsoft Press and Boson exams.

I tip my hat to you sir.... YAY!!!!

What's next on your hit list ?
  • dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much, I will taking the 70-646 next I'm already hitting the books as we speak. I may watch Avengers tonight lol!
    Yep, I'm jumping into 70-646 next!
    dehgrah wrote: »
    Thank you very much, I will taking the 70-646 next I'm already hitting the books as we speak. I may watch Avengers tonight lol!

"Puny God!"
  • ClapDemCheeksClapDemCheeks Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What helped you the most? Cbt or Train signal?
    building and maintaining a lab .... for me

Both CBT nuggets and Train Signal have their pros & cons

I suggest watching both

You thank me when you pass the first time

if you have limited funds check out VTC.com $30 a month

it is a nice quick over view on the chapters that you study

Remember to pass is to Lab
  • drd7710drd7710 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dehgrah - Could you give more information on how you utilized your time, how many hours did you study each day? week? Congrats by the way, I am taking my 70-640 in 2 weeks.
    They both helped, same material taught in both lessons, the difference will be how the material was presented.
    Thanks, like horus said to pass is to lab,lab,lab,lab and more lab but this is usually handled much earlier in your studies to pass the exam you have to find material with many practice test to actually prepare you for the exam itself also.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!