Resume Review please :)

gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
I normally don't do this but if someone has the time I am trying to tailor it to a specific job, I don't get enough experience at my current role and this one pays a bit more, I think I qualify for it

this is the job description:
DUTIES: provides journey level technical expertise in desktop administration and
support. The incumbent demonstrates knowledge in evaluating, documenting, testing, implementing, maintaining
and supporting desktop hardware, mobile device hardware, Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suites, operating systems deployments, software applications, printers, multi-function devices, virtual desktops, anti-virus, anti-malware, e-mail accounts, network user accounts and remote access services.
The incumbent provides technical assistance to staff and is responsible for assisting with the installation,
configuration, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IT system problems encountered by Project teams. The incumbent is responsible for supporting the entire Team on IT services from the planning through operational phases of the project.

Should I put in my resume or (cover letter), that i've setup a domain controller in a vmware lab or should i mention that in an interview if i get one?

thank you all in advance, hopefully this role will have some exchange troubleshooting

Comments