A+ today

psylowpsylow Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well better late than never right? This is my 12th year in the IT field and I decided to knock out the A+. I got an A+ "cert" from a tech school I went to years ago but decided to get something more recognizable with COMPTIA. I'm nervous, not sure why. I think I am just a nervous test taker. However I passed the Sec+ in December with the help from this site so I think it will be all good.

Comments

• TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You should be fine! Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • psylowpsylow Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    701 passed. Now just the 702. Any advice?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass good luck with second exam!! icon_thumright.gif

Keep studying
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This should be a piece of cake, just think positive and be confident and do the same thing you did for previous exam in my opinion i think next one is easier you just have to keep studying hard and good luck!!!
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! You shouldn't have trouble.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.