Options

Affordable VMware Training Options For Vets.

BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
So long story short, my CEO wanted me to find a suitable (Cheap) VMware Academy so we could all get certified, after taking calls endlessly from different training academies and Community Colleges I came here and found CCC&TI. Not only was it the cheapest but they have a great program for veterans, normally the classes would be 1500$ per person, but if you can provide a DD214 or Evidence of service, that price is lowered to 180$. Now their seats are obviously limited on how many Vets they can put into each class, they have courses every six weeks.
This is not public knowledge so you will have to ask about Vet Discounts, and I believe that their are two states who are not allowed to do online training with them and Minnesota is one I believe.
Anyone else know of other places that provide deep discounts for Veterans?
Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi

Comments

• Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    There are classes offered by Ohlone College and also Stanly community college. There's threads here about both of them. I don't know of any veteran discounts but the Stanly class (which I have taken) was only around $180.
  • Options
    TestThisTestThis Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Blackout is right, I just got off the phone with Mr. Willis at the school and he confirmed exactly what he stated. You just have to register/enroll the old fashioned way by first emailing him and returning the required forms along with a copy of your DD214. Contact information is as follows:

Ben Willis
    bwillis@cccti.edu

I myself will be trying to get into the Oct or Nov class this year.