ICND 2 on Aug 15th...book question

t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I scheduled my ICND 2 exam for August 15th. I've been studying since last month and am currently wrapping up the NAT chapter.

The thing is I've been studying w/ WO's 2nd Edition as I don't have a copy of the 3rd. Money is tight, so I haven't bought any books. I have a pdf copy of the 3rd Edition but it only has the 5th chapter. I did do a comparison of the TOCs and it seems that both books have the same exact content as opposed to the ICND1 books.

In addition to WO's book, I've been watching CBT & INE videos + Labing up via GN3 & Packet Tracer. Overall, I have a very good understanding of the topics discussed and do feel comfortable going ahead.

Do you guys think I should still acquire the 3rd edition and skim through it prior to exam? Anybody else experiencing this?

It'd be splendid if someone w/ a pdf copy didn't mind pm'ing me/helping me acquire this book, but I understand if that's a no-no.
2015 Certification Goals:
[ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
- Robert E. Lee

Comments

• PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought the 3rd edition was the library (both books) but the actually books in the 3rd edition library are both 2nd edition. Meaning they are both the same book.
    A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
    A+, Network+, CCNA