Exam Materials and study methods

MonopolyMonopoly Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Greetings! Thanks Guys!

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The book sounds good, and Googling topics that are unclear is a great idea. However, the "quiz" you'd posted earlier is what's called a braindump. The questions are stolen from the real exam and posted as cheating material. Using them is unethical and can get you in trouble with the vendor, which in this case is Prometric. (As a side note, we don't encourage their use or allow the discussion of braindumps on this forum.)

Do yourself a favor, **** the **** and stick with the books and the online resources. Double-check your resources with Certguard.com if it seems a little too good to be true. The best-case scenario is that you pass an exam and you don't know your stuff as well as you would if you'd studied honestly, which can be problematic for work. The worst-case scenario is that you're caught and you get your certs taken away and sued by the likes of Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Juniper, Red Hat, etc.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Welcome to the forums Monopoly.

You might also like to read up on the new performance based questions.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    That's how they getcha. During my very first networking class in community college, way back in the day, my instructor mentioned using "testbanks" to pass tests. He didn't know any better, and he unfortunately influenced his students to carry that ignorance forward. It happens all too easily.

Glad to hear you're on the right path now. Good luck with your studies, let us know if you have any questions or issues that pop up along the way. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.