Options

Multiple Answer Q's

borris9borris9 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
i really want to know in the tests when we are asked Q's with multiple answers, if you get 1 correct and 1 wronge, or basically if one of the options that a choosen are incorrect does this mean that the answer is scored as incorrect or you get some points. ???? icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    all the correct answers must be given. there is no partial-credit icon_sad.gif
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    gmdeppgmdepp Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kinda a drag, those multiple answers always trip me up in the practice tests. I'm glad I am doing practice just for that reason, I know most of the data but getting the test format is a big part of passing.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    I had a tendency to only mark the first correct answer and move on.

When you get to the test center you will get paper and pen (actually, I got two laminated sheets and a sharpie.. but you get the idea). The first thing i wrote down was a reminder to myself-- read the entire question and all the answers! I then went to scribble down my IRQs, i/o addresses, laser printer process et al. (Hint-- do this before you start your test!)

Never used any of the info, but I did remember to read all my q's and a's. Had a couple multiple answers, and as far as I can tell I got them all right.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.