Options

220-702 Review

AddixtionAddixtion Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello fellow techies! I took a 6 month class in order for me to prep for the A+ exam and passed the 220-701 already. I am taking 702 on Thursday. For those of you who passed, do you feel this is a good last minute review of 702?

Cards: CompTIA A+ Practical Practice Exam (220-702) | Quizlet

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    Oh my ! I feel pretty strong on the 701 essentials taking it next week but the 702 am very worried. How solid is that quiz???

Wow thats a excellent flash card questions! !
    1776 is the answer to 1984!
  • Options
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTE

Hey Grave,

Here is some cards for 701 which I used and they were EXCELLENT:

CompTIA 220-701: Practice Exam Flashcards - Cram.com
  • Options

Great now the 702 flash cards how good where those compared to the test??

I seen all of the professor messor vids and 45 percent done with the cram exam book by david p.

Do u think these flashcards for the 702 r good too???
  • Options
    Just waiting on someone to confirm that for us... Anyone???

Is the quizlet link a fair representation of 702?

Also, is IRQ's on the test along with resources? I haven't seen anything like that while studying and they are on this practice exam I found.
  • Options

From what I heard no.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You two are teetering on crossing the line on the discussion for what is on the exam.

The best place to look for current information about what may appear on your exam is to download a current copy of the objectives from CompTIA. While at the CompTIA website, you can sample what exam questions may feel like...straight-from-the-horses-mouth.

And to be blunt, this forum is catering to IT professionals and those seeking to enter into IT and who are studying for particular certification exams. This is a forum, not a chat room. We have members from all over the world, many who do not speak English as their first language but do speak and write better than many in the native English parts of the world, particularly those from the US. Typing errors occur, that aside, take a moment to WRITE/TYPE your words out, others will take your comment more seriously. Save your short hand texting for your social media places and your pals, not here.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    I do apologize Plantwiz, I had no idea. In the future I will sustain from asking questions which may seem like I am asking for what is on the exam. Today is my exam and I have been nervous all week. This is a great community here and enjoy everyone's response and advice.
  • Options
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    You two are teetering on crossing the line on the discussion for what is on the exam.

The best place to look for current information about what may appear on your exam is to download a current copy of the objectives from CompTIA. While at the CompTIA website, you can sample what exam questions may feel like...straight-from-the-horses-mouth.

And to be blunt, this forum is catering to IT professionals and those seeking to enter into IT and who are studying for particular certification exams. This is a forum, not a chat room. We have members from all over the world, many who do not speak English as their first language but do speak and write better than many in the native English parts of the world, particularly those from the US. Typing errors occur, that aside, take a moment to WRITE/TYPE your words out, others will take your comment more seriously. Save your short hand texting for your social media places and your pals, not here.

Ok exam police . Maybe next just avoid posting in the thread but then again am no to pervert anyones internet usage.
  • Options
    Anyways I like the flash cards but the fact that it doesnt explain why really it correct answer makes it a bit fault.