Options

Working on my to CISA septemer exam

GeekkkGeekkk Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Good day all.

Am a regular viewer of this forum since June 2013. However I registered only today.

Topics, discussion, information on this forum are all good and i am gonna spend my time in this forum on regular basis.

Since most of the people who passed in June 2013 recommended ISACA review manual, CYBEX Book and Q&A database of ISACA, am following the same pattern for my September 2013 exam.

Any Suggestions & views are appreciated and Good Luck to all who are taking the exams on September and December.

Cheers,
Geekk

Comments

• Options
    doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you can, I'd suggest you become a member of ISACA. I found it was definitely worth the money both for the discounts and for access to download most of the COBIT 5 documents. Also, supplement your study with some of the other online ISACA resources: ValIT, RiskIT, Standards Procedures and Tools.

If you are light on the business/accounting side I'd suggest reading: J. Hall's Information Audit and Assurance 3rd Ed. It deals with IT auditing but also covers some of the business/accounting background information that will definitely help you on the exam.

Good luck.