Options

Failed to eliminate ICND 2

t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

Took the ICND 2 today and failed w/ a 790....

Was nervous going in and knew that I'd bomb some parts and its exactly what happened...bombed the 2 sections that I "thought" I knew well. Serves me right , because I actually skipped those chapters when I was reading.

Breakdown:
VLANs and inter-switch comms
53%
IP Addressing scheme
100%
Basic Operation and Routing
53%
NAT & ACLs
83%
WAN
100%

Looking to get back to it in a weeks time...
2015 Certification Goals:
[ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
- Robert E. Lee

Comments

• Options
    Moon ChildMoon Child Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just think of failure as just another obstacle. Now that you have taken the test and know your weak areas you should be able to pass 2nd time around no problem.
    ... the world seems full of good men--even if there are monsters in it. - Bram Stoker, Dracula
  • Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't sweat it, you'll get it next time!!! I'm tackling the ICND2 this Saturday!
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration