Options

Ccna

Moss1234Moss1234 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

Will I be able to get my CCNA before 31st of september?
How many hours of study do I have to put in every day please advise.

Comments

• Options
    MosGuyMosGuy Member Posts: 195
    Much would depend on your current experience with networking concepts and the Cisco IOS. As well as how much study time you can put in daily. People study and absorb material at different rates. No one can really say how much time it'll take.

Do you currently hold CCENT/ICND1 ?. If you only have to get ICND2, yes it's still possible. If you have to get both ICND1 and 2, depending on your current knowledge. It would be a bit of a stretch to learn all the material and pass both exams before the deadline. In that case; it might be better to focus on the 2013 revision rather than trying to cram.
    ---
    XPS 15: i7-6700HQ, 256 pcie ssd, 32 GB RAM, 2 GB Nvidia GTX 960m, windows 10 Pro

Cert in progress: CCNA (2016 revision)
  • Options
    I have the old INTRO. I can't even imagine how hard the new 2013 CCNA is going to be oh lord have mercy it will be too hard.
  • Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    the new 2013 CCNA is going to be oh lord have mercy it will be too hard.
    While completing the original CCNA in time is possible, it's a stretch if you're starting out, and I wager "too hard" for someone for whom the new CCNA would be "too hard" to pass given sufficient time.
  • Options
  • Options
    MosGuyMosGuy Member Posts: 195
    Moss1234 wrote: »
    I have bought these books.
    What are the new topics I need to study for? that this book doesn't cover please someone kind enough to let me know.

The books cover everything needed for the exam. Since you previously had INTRO, you'll know which topics are updated or new since then and adjust your study accordingly.
    ---
    XPS 15: i7-6700HQ, 256 pcie ssd, 32 GB RAM, 2 GB Nvidia GTX 960m, windows 10 Pro

Cert in progress: CCNA (2016 revision)