Options

CCNA exam in 7 days

manav.g.gargmanav.g.garg Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

I have finally decided to give my CCNA exam on 31 aug which is about 7 days from now . Honestly i am freaking out.
What topics should i focus on and what simulations should i practice in these final days.
It would be really helpful if you guys could help me out.

Comments

• Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    I would go over the objectives and make sure I feel good about all of them.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Copy what Master of Puppets said and good luck! Stay positive and focus on each question. It is hard to say what to focus on. As you know, the questions come from a pool so you might see a bunch from one objective and not so much from another. Of course, and vice-versa. I'm not a big fan of Cisco exams. I had two simulations that were very fun. I would rather have those types of questions than tricky worded multiple choice questions. To each his own I guess. All I can say is the exam is in-depth, know your objectives well.
  • Options
    t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Focus on knowing the fundamentals. Everything in the book is worth knowing. Practice Practice Practice.. create lab scenarios and try to solve them, break stuff and try to fix them and take notes of the success/failures and always ask why.

My .2
    2015 Certification Goals:
    [ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
    - Robert E. Lee