Options

Finally got around to taking the CWNA

SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
Finally knocked out the CWNA earlier this week. I really should have taken this years ago in place of the CWTS. I feel it would have been much more worth while years ago. Know I just wish the industry would shine a bit more light on the CWNP authority as certification.

I've found the CWNA Official Study to be an excellent resource, however working with wireless as much as I have over the years the CWNA is a very down to earth straight forward exam, definitely real world type questions in my own opinion.

I did a quick blog post: CWNA Check! | CCIE or Null!
My Networking blog
Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS

Comments

• Options
    Thanks!

Yea I had purchased the CWNA back during the holidays when they had their 50% off sale and only cracked it open a few weeks ago.
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

One day I need to retake the CWNA just to renew it.
  • Options
    Thannks JD!

By the time my CWNA comes up for renewal, hopefully be tackling on the Professional level certs from CWNP.

CWAP has always looks like the most interesting for me.
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    tuleeohtuleeoh Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass!
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations SteveO! Up and onwards.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    IggI_SupremeIggI_Supreme Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Thank you all!

Funny enough my CWNA will be coming up for renewal next year. Thinking I'll renew CWAP but I still have a lot of time to think about it.
    My Networking blog
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□