ICND2 Fail

gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
Failed ICND2 today with 774. I'm not upset because it was fair and what I deserved. Already rescheduled for next week. :)
Purchased Boson ExSim for ICND2 and I must say that these questions are very similar to the actual exam questions, in wording and material assessed. Hoping for a passing score on the 3rd!
Goals for 2015: CCNP

Comments

• Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You did the right thing (imo) staying right on it. I hope to pass the second time aswell!
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You'll get it next time! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to you sir, am sure you'll storm it.
    2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]
  • sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You will do fine. Keep at it and learn from the fails. I sure did on my first go round with the ICND1. I also was much more relaxed the second time around.

Good luck!
  • -hype-hype Member Posts: 165
    Good Luck!!
    WGU BS IT:Network Administration
    Started: 10-1-13
    Completed: 9-21-14
    Transferred: 67 CU Completed: 54 CU
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the motivation guys. icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Sy KosysSy Kosys Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, hope you pass.

Got my ICND2 (second try) on wednesday, save some for me ;)
    "The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
    ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf