Options

A+ Pass today

Trellaras7Trellaras7 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed both exams first try, feeling good!
To all of those who will give exams soon,
Keep it going guys, dont think about the whether, the girlfriend, the nightlife,
just keep it going, at the end of the day, is very worth it!

Good luck to all!

Comments

• Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    W2G! icon_thumright.gif What's next on the list?
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • Options
    There is so many i would like to go for next which im confused! Or probably exited. Thinking about N+ maybe, now that the boiler is still on. Want to get a CCNA but i dont know whether i should go with N+ first or straight to cisco. What would you suggest?
  • Options
    TechGuy215 wrote: »
    W2G! icon_thumright.gif What's next on the list?

There is so many i would like to go for next which im confused! Or probably exited. Thinking about N+ maybe, now that the boiler is still on. Want to get a CCNA but i dont know whether i should go with N+ first or straight to cisco. What would you suggest?
  • Options
    Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I suggest looking at some of the forums for the respective topics to get a feel for the difference. After that, assess what you see yourself doing in the future. If you want learn about networking from a extremely general standpoint, go N+. If you want to start learning how to configure Cisco hardware while getting a good dose of network fundamentals, go CCENT/CCNA. Whatever you choose, good luck and keep learning!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Options
    gadav478 wrote: »
    I suggest looking at some of the forums for the respective topics to get a feel for the difference. After that, assess what you see yourself doing in the future. If you want learn about networking from a extremely general standpoint, go N+. If you want to start learning how to configure Cisco hardware while getting a good dose of network fundamentals, go CCENT/CCNA. Whatever you choose, good luck and keep learning!

Thank you very much for your advice.
    Im actually excited because i did it home study withing 1,5 month. I had the experience of working as a "neighbor tech" and thought of giving it a try. Im going to take off for a week just to relax and go for the next one, probably n+, but tonight, i have no studying, no practicing and its weird. So im reading a book of joomla, just for fun...

Thanks for advice again!
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass. Good luck with your exam,whatever you choose.