PASSED! ICND 1 100-101 This Morning!!

MurphMurph Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
HeyAs the title says, I passed the ICND 1 today with a score also of 973!!! delighted.I'd like to thank everyone for there contributions and discussions, they really gave me the motivation to study hard.Like many others here I used the follow as my study material.odom's cisco press book 100-101Tood lammle 7th editionChris bryantCbt nuggets jc is the man( well worth the money)INE videos ( free resource very good)free ccna labsBoson max practice question (again well worth the money)Also heading back to university in sep, to finish my BSc Information technology security , so hoping to have ICND2 by Christmas.All the best to everyone and good luck!!
2013 CCENT[x] 2014 CCNA[x] 2015 CCNP[ ]

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Unidade01Unidade01 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations!

And good luck with the return to university
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Congratulations and Best of Luck to you !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• sigsoldiersigsoldier Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Enjoy the feeling of victory!
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great way to start the weekend! Nothing better than passing a cert on a Friday, congrats!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    f0rgiv3n wrote: »
    Great way to start the weekend! Nothing better than passing a cert on a Friday, congrats!

With a three day weekend (hopefully) too! Congrats!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Well done. I will be taking my CCENT 640-822 the 13th!
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good luck on the second half.
  • JimehbooJimehboo Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Thanks for sharing what resources you used. I'm looking into whats out there.

I just got Odom's 100-101 & 200-101 books and plan to do CBT Nuggets as well. I'll check out the other stuff you listed.
  • MurphMurph Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Jimehboo wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thanks for sharing what resources you used. I'm looking into whats out there.

I just got Odom's 100-101 & 200-101 books and plan to do CBT Nuggets as well. I'll check out the other stuff you listed.

No problem, looks like your off to a good start with Odoms books and CBT nuggets!

Good luck and enjoy.
    2013 CCENT[x] 2014 CCNA[x] 2015 CCNP[ ]
  • fov001fov001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Murph wrote: »
    HeyAs the title says, I passed the ICND 1 today with a score also of 973!!! delighted.I'd like to thank everyone for there contributions and discussions, they really gave me the motivation to study hard.Like many others here I used the follow as my study material.odom's cisco press book 100-101Tood lammle 7th editionChris bryantCbt nuggets jc is the man( well worth the money)INE videos ( free resource very good)free ccna labsBoson max practice question (again well worth the money)Also heading back to university in sep, to finish my BSc Information technology security , so hoping to have ICND2 by Christmas.All the best to everyone and good luck!!

You have a lot on your plate Murph. Good luck with your studies!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats good luck on the second exam!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63