Passed ICND2

TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well, I finally took the exam on Thursday the 29th and passed with a score of 874. The exam is much more difficult in my opinion then the ICND 1. I actually thought I was going to fail but was surprised by the final score. My only 'weak' area was in the NAT section which I knew going into the test I wasn't totally clear on. I also am pretty sure I got both the sims correct as they were both in the areas I was strong in.

To prepare I used the Odom Cisco Press book and the Boson Netsim and practice questions. The material was definitely enough to pass, but this exam actually covers quite a bit of material. A lot of thanks to everyone in the forum who contributed their success stories with this exam; it definitely helped a lot with preparing.

Next up I plan to switch gears back to info sec; I already registered for the December CISA exam so I'm going to be pretty face down in that material for a while.

Comments

• CDRichardsCDRichards Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with the Infosec icon_smile.gif
    2013 - MTA Networking Fundamentals [x] MTA Security Fundamentals [x] MTA Operating System Fundamentals [x] CompTIA Network+ [x] CCENT [in progress] CCNA [ ]
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats and best of luck on the CISA.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!! Good luck on the CISA.
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"