Options

XP Questions

astrazxastrazx Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Are there any XP Questions on the Exam? Last I heard, there wasn't.

Comments

• Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Any Q's you may receive on XP at this point will not count towards your score. Some questions from the new objectives are supposedly in the pool (i didnt get any when i did Core on 6/26), but will be used to gauge their difficulty for when the new objectives go live, which is supposed to be early Q4.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    I had no questions on XP when I sat the exam today. I did have questions on 2000 and NT.
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    so Drakonblayde - did you pass?
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i guess he did. it's in his list of certifications.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    Yeah, I passed :) I posted it over in the hardware section, didn't want to spam both forums hehe
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Does anyone know for sure when the new questions will start to count (I've heard november, but no actual date). I've been studying through a study program at my job, which is great, but they don't update very quickly. I can do NT and 2k but XP is pretty new to me. I'm hoping to get A+ in late October or early november just to be on the safe side though.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    You'll know if they count or not when you register for the test. If the test mentions 2003 exam objectives than it will count towards your score. If it says 2001 exam objectives it will not count against your score.

Cheeblie