Options

how long does it take for the cert to arrive?

podpod Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello, good day everyone.

I've taken both A+ core n OS 1month ago just wondering how long does it usualy take to get here LOL

i cant wait 4 it :) so happy i passed that i wanna c my cert.
ty

Comments

• Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    It should arrive in 4-6 Weeks from the exam date. I'm also waiting on my Network+ Certificate which i also did a month ago(August 29th) to be exact. I think it will probably arrive by the 10th of this month. :D Getting that certificate will just motivate me more while I'm studying for Security +.
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    evereyones arrival time is a little different.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Generally 4-6 weeks. Once you have registered on CompTIA's site, you can monitor the progress of the mailing of your Certificate.

Unlike the MS certs, CompTIA mails them to you. MS you need to apply for the welcome kit....however, I did like the MS wallet card much better - though have no need to carry any of the cards ;) ).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?