Options

Passed SY0-301 today

NicWhiteNicWhite Member Posts: 134
icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Many thanks to Darril Gibson and Professor Messer for the wonderful learning resources they provide. icon_thumright.gif I looked forward to reading Darril's book everyday, I really liked the writing style.
WGU - BS Software Development
Start Date: 2/1/2016
Transferred 40 / Complete 23 / Remaining 60

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

How much experience do you have working with the topics that were covered for this cert? What will you be seeking out next?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass and thanks for the kind words.

Good luck with your next adventure.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    Plantwiz wrote: »
    Congratulations!

How much experience do you have working with the topics that were covered for this cert? What will you be seeking out next?

I have no experience, except for the yearly training we have to take at work. I am a nurse practitioner and we have to do cybersecurity education annually. I am trying to get into the technical side of healthcare so I am trying to learn as much as I can on my own. My husband is a student at WGU so I have someone who I can review concepts with. He is new to IT as well. He just passed the network+ yesterday. We were at the testing site together, so we're in celebration mode right now.

As for what I plan to do next, I plan to do the Project+ cert. I really want to get more knowledge on business practices and then I think I will follow-up with the CCENT/CCNA cert.

I really enjoy being on this site. You all are so helpful. If you have any suggestions they would be helpful.
  • Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    NicWhite wrote: »
    Thanks guys.

I have no experience, except for the yearly training we have to take at work. I am a nurse practitioner and we have to do cybersecurity education annually. I am trying to get into the technical side of healthcare so I am trying to learn as much as I can on my own. My husband is a student at WGU so I have someone who I can review concepts with. He is new to IT as well. He just passed the network+ yesterday. We were at the testing site together, so we're in celebration mode right now.

As for what I plan to do next, I plan to do the Project+ cert. I really want to get more knowledge on business practices and then I think I will follow-up with the CCENT/CCNA cert.

I really enjoy being on this site. You all are so helpful. If you have any suggestions they would be helpful.

I think it's awesome that you and your husband are both in this together. Great motivation! Congrats and goodluck!I
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    lawrence_of_arabialawrence_of_arabia Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You congratulated me a few days ago, so I shall congratulate you! CONGRATS!
  • Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
  • Options
    The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
    Congratulations!
    Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    ginopo01ginopo01 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations weep up the good work :)
  • Options
    cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 251 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!