Options

Cism september 2013

hk_engineerhk_engineer Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone ,
Just wanted to check with Guys who are appearing fro September 2013 Exams this weekend.

How are the studies going on and Please share your experience. Prep Material Prep STYLE and all.

Hope it's going to good for everyone.icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Options
    VaryagVaryag Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm also have this examination at weekend. I'm answer on all questions in about 3 hours. For prep I use standard ISACA materials. I read book shortly and about 3 times answer all question in 900 questions bundle in average 65% score.
  • Options
    ntuser2000ntuser2000 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sat for the CISM exam this past weekend in Chicago. Not sure how I did. For prep iused the review guide and Q&A database and about 3 months of study.
  • Options
    mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I sat for the CISM exam in Singapore on 7th September.

Used the following materials:
    1) ISACA CISM Official Prep 2013 Edition
    2) ISACA CISM Official Q&A Database (Download) - 2013 Edition
    3) Some references from the CISA and CISSP books (of little help, really)

Overall, it was a tough exam, I took 3 hours and 30 minutes (half an hour to spare) to do the first run and finished the exam just in time to hand in to the invigilator.

Now the wait begins! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    Thanks Guys, I did the exam with the same CRM and DATABASE CD and finished around 3hours 20 mins .

I hope the results gets in our favour and we can reap from the rewards of this Certification . As I don't even want to dream giving the exam again.
  • Options
    CasanivaCasaniva Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did yall get a post exam survey from ISACA?
  • Options
    Yes I did, also , i was told by Isaca we should expect the result in 5 weeks , not like 6 weeks as expected . Lets see