Grades and original pass certificate for ccent

p1xelsp1xels Member Posts: 114 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi
What are the grades of ccent exams? If someone passes with 950 marks will he/she get the same "Pass" grade as one who passes with 830 marks?
I mean are there different grades for people scoring different marks or there are just 2 grades - "Pass " or "Fail"?
Also, how many days after passing the ccent exam does one get the certificates from Cisco?
How do I see my passing ID/score in Cisco website and communicate with them?

Thanks for viewing my question
With Best Regards

Comments

• theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    p1xels wrote: »
    What are the grades of ccent exams? If someone passes with 950 marks will he/she get the same "Pass" grade as one who passes with 830 marks?

Either "Pass" or "Fail". Your score report is the only thing I know of that will tell what your actual score was.
    Also, how many days after passing the ccent exam does one get the certificates from Cisco?

My CCENT took almost a month to arrive. My CCNA on the other hand arrived within a week or two.
    How do I see my passing ID/score in Cisco website and communicate with them?

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/samlRequest?ownername=cisco
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    To get the certification, it's pretty much "Pass" to get it or "Fail" to not get it. You can't see the score on the site but it's printed out when you're finished taking the exam and you will see your certification date on the Cisco site along with the expiration date. Your score is more for you. It not really something you would necessarily brag about on a resume but I guess you could if you wanted. It's not like a typical college or high school exam where you have a GPA or letter grade.

As far as the certificate fulfillment, you should get your official certificate about 4-6 weeks after passing in the mail. As far as seeing your Cisco cert information online, you're e-mailed a Cisco ID after passing and you login using that.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • p1xelsp1xels Member Posts: 114 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    Do you to purchase the certificate by paying 50 dollars? I went to Cisco site sent to me by email link and it says you to purchase some kit(?) by paying the 50 dollars. Strangely ,this purchase offer came after I filled in my certification fulfillment by mailing address and not email!
    So again I have to shell out another 50 dollars through credit card before I can receive it?
    I MEAN DO I HAVE TO PAY ONLINE NOW TO GET MY REPORT CARD /CERT DELIVERED TO MY HOME?
  • Carpe PorcusCarpe Porcus Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You either pass or fail the exam for achieving the passing score or greater.

I find it amusing that people post I only passed with XXX or didn't do so well with only XXX. Besides chest beating it doesn't mean anything.

I've yet to see or hear of a CCNA certificate with the following included:

cum laude
    magna cum laude
    summa cum laude

Some have posted on here that they achieved 9XX on the exam but don't know how to subnet. Still not sure how that happened.

So if you've passed then congratulations, enjoy the moment you've deserved it. Take the break you earned or get back to it and study for the next exam.
    “I'm always admitting I'm wrong. That's how I eventually get to right.”
    carpe porcus,what did i ask and what did you reply?
    Have you read my question fully? I asked what is the passing marks and if i have to pay for the certificates then how much?
    You skipped all those questions and advised me to relax. Whether to relax or not that is my choice. Dont try to irritate me like this by such replies
    Hi
    Do you to purchase the certificate by paying 50 dollars? I went to Cisco site sent to me by email link and it says you to purchase some kit(?) by paying the 50 dollars. Strangely ,this purchase offer came after I filled in my certification fulfillment by mailing address and not email!
    So again I have to shell out another 50 dollars through credit card before I can receive it?
    I MEAN DO I HAVE TO PAY ONLINE NOW TO GET MY REPORT CARD /CERT DELIVERED TO MY HOME?

I didn't have to pay for either of my certificates (CCENT or CCNA). But, I believe you have to pay if you order extra copies. The site doesn't make it very clear. $50 doesn't seem right. I just checked and it says $15 for certificates [though they sent me one for each cert without me having to pay]. Perhaps $50 is for CCIE Plaques, but mine doesn't even list a price for those [since I don't have a CCIE.] BTW, I also got a small wallet card with my CCENT, but not with my CCNA. Some others on this site complained they did not receive cards with their most recent certs, so it appears Cisco has stopped issuing those and is only sending Paper Certificates.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    I get my certs within 3 weeks max and I'm a long way from the US.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
    But what is the passing marks? Why do you people not say straight out that its 895 or 855 or 755 ? There must be some pass marks?
    Your original question was not clear. If you wanted to find it, all you had to do was this: Let me google that for you

It's generally around 835-849 depending on whether it's the CCENT or CCNA exam
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Passing grades are not published by Cisco.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
    carpe porcus,what did i ask and what did you reply?
    Have you read my question fully? I asked what is the passing marks and if i have to pay for the certificates then how much?
    You skipped all those questions and advised me to relax. Whether to relax or not that is my choice. Dont try to irritate me like this by such replies

As Iris pointed out, Google to difficult for you?

Relax, you'll find things easier.
  • neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Oh Dear
    Goals 2013: CCNET [ ] CCNA [ ] CCNP [ ]
    Thanks for making me spit out my soda laughing :P
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passing grades are not published by Cisco.

Plus I'm pretty sure it varies from week to week, based on the questions that are pulled for that week
    (anecdotal evidence, but I suspect the same questions are used in the exam for a week, then a new set is pulled from the pool)
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno
    THIS IS ALL VERY FUNNY WHAT YOU ARE MISSING IS I MEAN DO I HAVE TO PAY ONLINE NOW TO GET MY REPORT CARD /CERT DELIVERED TO MY HOME?

TELL ME! OR I'LL LEAVE CAPS LOCK ON. P1XLES SMAAAASSSSHHHHH.

Sorry, calm now.
    this is all very funny what you are missing is i mean do i have to pay online now to get my report card /cert delivered to my home?

Tell me! Or i'll leave caps lock on. P1xles smaaaasssshhhhh.

Sorry, calm now.

ONLY IF YOU ORDER DUPLICATES. THEY SHOULD SEND YOU ONE FOR FREE. They might ask you to confirm your address the first time you log into the site, though.
    THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME, I WAS CONFUSED AND ANNOYED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO SPEND MONEY FOR NO REASON BUT YOU HAVE REASSURED ME so I don't Feel AS ANGry or AnnOYed anY mOre.

Why is my shirt missing and my pants torn?