Passed ICND1 100-101

StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
So after a long 40 hours and only 2 hours worth sleep I managed to pass INCD1 100-101 and hour ago. :D

I managed to calm myself before starting my 1st ever Cisco exam as I didn't know what to expect but about half way through when I looked at the timer, I started stressing that I wasn't going to able to finish in time to point where my hands was shivering that I could barely even write. Luckily I managed to pass with a score of 960 which I didn't expect, I was hoping just for a pass score.

I want to say thanks to the guys that encouraged me. Now I can have a nice relaxing weekend and sleeeeeeep.
2016 Goals: CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
LinkedIn

Comments

• MurphMurph Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done!!
    2013 CCENT[x] 2014 CCNA[x] 2015 CCNP[ ]
  • Asif DaslAsif Dasl Member Posts: 2,116 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! But dude exams are not meant to be like climbing Mount Everest! Even they get sleep for doing that! lol Well maybe CCIE is like Everest! Good luck with whatever you have next... enjoy a good 16 hour long sleep!
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Excellent! W2G! icon_cheers.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Well done. I will be taking my CCENT next Friday :). Have a great weekend!
  • StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    Asif Dasl wrote: »
    Congrats! But dude exams are not meant to be like climbing Mount Everest! Even they get sleep for doing that! lol Well maybe CCIE is like Everest! Good luck with whatever you have next... enjoy a good 16 hour long sleep!

Lol I had to make sure I could pass the exam 1st time didn't want to have to wait 3 weeks again. :)

Thanks all and PCS good luck with your studies over the weekend.
    LinkedIn
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    well done. now go to bed and dream of passing your CCNA!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • chezbezchezbez Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Thanks. I will be studying hard and labbing a lot!
  • tombosaucetombosauce Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! That's a great score too.
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's a great score, well done icon_thumright.gif
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats on the pass!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats, what was your opinion of the exam content? (Clarification: I'm asking about coverage of the new subjects, was this a significant barrier to your learning?) What was your hardest topic to study?
  • StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    SephStorm wrote: »
    congrats, what was your opinion of the exam content? (Clarification: I'm asking about coverage of the new subjects, was this a significant barrier to your learning?) What was your hardest topic to study?

I would say remembering OSPF commands for troubleshooting an ACL's which can get tricky depending how complex lab setup you create.
    LinkedIn