Options

CISA Sep 2013

Comments

• Options
    Experienced_and_TestedExperienced_and_Tested Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm getting the same thing. Maybe they posted my score...and I got a 0...and when they divided by the 0, it crashed! Sorry yaw, I didn't mean too!

Just kidding if course.:D I really wonder if they took it down to post all of the scores..Maybe?
  • Options
    Farida87Farida87 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm getting the same thing. Maybe they posted my score...and I got a 0...and when they divided by the 0, it crashed! Sorry yaw, I didn't mean too!

Just kidding if course.:D I really wonder if they took it down to post all of the scores..Maybe?

Haha... there is no way to score 0 on the cert exam.

Yup, most likely took it down for score posting.
  • Options

Surely, it's system bugs.
    So, the one who certifies others cannot do well itself. (Lack of testing icon_redface.gif)

icon_rolleyes.gif

HAA well said!!
  • Options
    matthew2012matthew2012 Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    getting better now, but still not works....
  • Options
    Successfully logon ! icon_cheers.gif

But still no result icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    Successfully logon ! icon_cheers.gif

But still no result icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Oh Well probably Friday!!!
  • Options
    nikolnikol Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still waiting ....I am sure that I have failed butjust waiting to be registered again for December.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Abi2012Abi2012 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Farida87 wrote: »
    Oh Well probably Friday!!!

I just logged in too..... No result yet! Best of Luck to everyone!
  • Options
    AndiSmithAndiSmith Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    imho, results will be released this friday! ....i hope i passed, would be so great!!!
  • Options
    diggity801diggity801 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    AndiSmith wrote: »
    imho, results will be released this friday! ....i hope i passed, would be so great!!!

Yep, nothing here. I wonder how many of us on this forum are checking our CISA results every day - haha.
  • Options
    Kris_gKris_g Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just got my results.... Passed.
  • Options
    AndiSmithAndiSmith Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    YEAHHHHH,PASSED!!!!
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 612.Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.
  • Options
    I just checked and still says results pending.
  • Options
    natestreetnatestreet Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just found out that I passed the exam. What a relief! Found it tougher than the CISSP but mostly from traveling heavily during August. PMP next on my hit list!
  • Options
    I wonder if that means I failed if everyone who passed is getting their results now. Anyone gettings their results who took it in LA?
  • Options
    Abi2012 wrote: »
    I took the CISA Sept exam too in the US, Its really tricky i will say....This isnt my first attempt and i was able to extesively practice the QA DB test prep software from ISACA this time. The 5 weeks waiting begins.....:). I cant wait to get it over........

I wish everyone best of luck.

Regards

Bless God, I passed with 540 score! Feeling so happy, now I can go confidently into my CIA. Congrats to everyone that passed! If you don't, pls don't give up! I had been there....but thank God I am happy today.
  • Options
    I passed!!! wooohoo. I did slightly worse than Abi2012. =)
  • Options
    Experienced_and_TestedExperienced_and_Tested Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Made it!!! Now the website seems to be updated too. I've just ordered the study material for the CISM.
  • Options
    PASSED!! Thank God. I had to check it on isaca.org. i guess i did not sign up for the email.
  • Options
    whatever930whatever930 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got the exam result mail from ISACA and got a score of 546!
    Congrats on those passing and if not, don't give up and try again in Dec one!!!

A bit of sidetracking, now that I have CISSP and CISA, is it worth going for CEH?
  • Options

A bit of sidetracking, now that I have CISSP and CISA, is it worth going for CEH?

I'm actually studying for it right now. I think the CEH is well-respected now days compared to the past. Look at the salary information on indeed.com for CEH; it is quite high.
  • Options
    Is 534 considered a good score? Is there any way to really know what that translates to in terms of percentage correct?
  • Options

Congra!!!

I have also passed and also from HK icon_lol.gif
    ~~
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 558.Your score was in the top 10 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.~~
  • Options
    Congra!!!

I have also passed and also from HK icon_lol.gif
    ~~
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 558.Your score was in the top 10 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.~~

Congrats @matthew2012.....Happy for you...thanks for creating this thread....it help relief stress/anxiety while the waiting last :). I signed-off....this may be my last check on this thread.......Remember......if you didn't make it in this Sept, never give up...infact, I suggest you put in for December! Best of Luck......One love!!!!!
  • Options
    manikandanrvmanikandanrv Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just saw the results. PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 588.Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. Feeling Happy right now. Congrats to All of you!
  • Options
    Just saw the results. PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 588.Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. Feeling Happy right now. Congrats to All of you!

Congratulation .....

30 pt difference already jump 5% in performance icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Thanks Matthew, And Congratulations to you too! In my opinion, scores really have no impact. A pass is a pass. :)
  • Options
    But got your point. This, I believe, is much less score(30) compared to June 2013 results for a 5% jump. Does it mean people scored less in comparison? (sorry unable to use Enter Key in reply to add a new line)
  • Options
    But got your point. This, I believe, is much less score(30) compared to June 2013 results for a 5% jump. Does it mean people scored less in comparison? (sorry unable to use Enter Key in reply to add a new line)

guess so....

I am thinking the normal distribution.....the variance is little.
  • Options
    Just Submitted application for the CISA Certification by email. icon_thumright.gif

Received Exam result: Fri 10/11/2013 at 3:30 AM (HKT)
    Submitted application: Fri 10/11/2013 at 2:17 PM (HKT)
    Confirm receipt of application: Fri 10/11/2013 at 10:04 PM (HKT)
    CISA Application Received (Email): Tue 10/15/2013 10:17 PM (HKT)