Options

Should I Go for MCSE Private Cloud OR CCNA v2 ?

Ch1326Ch1326 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Folk,

I am currently holding MCITP - SA (Known as MCSA Server 200icon_cool.gif. As per Microsoft Advise, I am allow to upgrade to MCSE Private Cloud without having to upgrade to MCSA Server 2012.

Again I am not quite sure if which is worth and having more beneficial?

Will be very appreciated if you guys can advise ?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Options
    clouderclouder Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Funny, I'm looking at a similar choice. I have MCSA 2012, but am thinking of going for MCSE Private Cloud vs CCNA for one of two different WGU BSIT tracks. I'm not 100% sure yet, but will probably go for MCSE myself.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd do what interests me and helps me do my job better. Sometimes people get a cert to round-off their skills. Take your pick and go with it. There's no 'right' cert and no one-size-fits-all thing here. Do you what need to do.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    It all depends on what you do and what you want to do. CCNA is probably easier than MCSE and I'd suggest you taking it as it provides better marginal value.
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    I agree with Essendon, do what interests you and helps you do your job better. Remember these certifications need to be renewed after 3 years, so pick the cert most relevant, otherwise you may find that you end up wasting your money (after all you can learn the material and not pay for the exams).