Exam Discounts

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
It looks as though they extended the deadline for the exams.

•The new VMware Certified Associate (VCA) exams are 50% off through the end of the year. This discount is applied automatically - no code to remember!
•VMware Certified Professional (VCP) exams are 50% off when you register with discount code VWSF50 by September 20 and schedule your exam by October 31, 2013.
•VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams are 50% off when you register with discount code VWSFADV50 by September 20 and schedule your exam by October 31, 2013.
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments

• blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Darn, I will not be able to prepare for DCD by the end of the year. Hopefully they will run this deal next year.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    blargoe wrote: »
    Darn, I will not be able to prepare for DCD by the end of the year. Hopefully they will run this deal next year.

You could always do a dry run of the exam to see where you stand. Who knows, you might pass. icon_wink.gif
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
  • adamlawrence01adamlawrence01 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I've been looking for one of these!
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Glad I could copy and paste that for you. ;)
    Currently Studying: