Options

Got exam tomorrow -need to remember everything for the exam?

normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got the ICND exam booked for Friday 7th October 10am GMT in the UK.

Despite studying for over a year for this exam & working with Cisco kit every day for years every time I pick up my study books I seem to have to relearn something I must have read previously.

Getting myself confused, I can pass my practise exams but is this enough? Or is this lst minute jitters? Any advice at such short notice is very welcome!!!
Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• Options
    EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds like last minute jitters to me.You'll probably ace the test and wonder what all the fuss was about.I know when i did the CCNA i was worried about
    silly unimportant details but when it came to the test i thaught Cisco strutured it very well and asked the correct type of questions to judge your knowledge
    on the topics.I found the test questions in sybex rather silly compared to what was really asked, same style more intelligently asked in my opinion.
    Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$
  • Options
    cheers for the advice, just need to do last minute revision, think i am bit nervous!!!
  • Options
    QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    At this point.. stop studying. Dont read anymore and just take one day break and take the test. By the sounds of it... you will be pleasantly surprised.

If you do keep studying all the way to the last minute.. you might read something that will confuse you.... but in your mind, you all ready know the answer.
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."
  • Options
    Good Idea. Think I will take it easy now, just get a good sleep tonight ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for advice!!!