Options

WGU - LKT2 Task 1

Shaun_LMShaun_LM Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Knowing this site is a great resource for all things IT and also WGU. I'd like to ask if anyone can help clear up some confusion on a really vague WGU task. LKT2 Task 1... What resources did you all use and maybe give a little incite into what WGU is looking for? I've pondered on this one for about a week alone and feel a little "lost in the sauce."

Comments

• Options
    jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I will strongly suggest you to contact Wendy Campbell ( I think she is the course mentor). If you have any doubts she is the person you need to contact
    Shaun_LM wrote: »
    Knowing this site is a great resource for all things IT and also WGU. I'd like to ask if anyone can help clear up some confusion on a really vague WGU task. LKT2 Task 1... What resources did you all use and maybe give a little incite into what WGU is looking for? I've pondered on this one for about a week alone and feel a little "lost in the sauce."
  • Options
    Shaun_LMShaun_LM Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its actually a different mentor and I have the materials that are distributed to the students. But I was hoping for a different perspective. Basicly, I need the dummy light to go off above my head. Once that happens, I normally knock assignments out and go on a writing spree.
  • Options
    jm0202jm0202 Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Shaun_LM wrote: »
    Its actually a different mentor and I have the materials that are distributed to the students. But I was hoping for a different perspective. Basicly, I need the dummy light to go off above my head. Once that happens, I normally knock assignments out and go on a writing spree.

Your best bet is to contact the mentor for the class