Options

Looking for study buddy for CCENT exam.

sarahanandsarahanand Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm looking for a study buddy, with whom I can study for the exam with. So, if there is anyone here who wants to team up with me for preparing for ICND1 exam.

Comments

• Options
    IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't recommend it. Having a study buddy is like a gym buddy. Time conflicts, different study styles, different priorities.

Just start your training with quality study materials. Have a detailed plan, set a date you'd like to take the exam and keep up the pace.

PACE!!
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you get someone inperson,that will be great.IMO Its better to study alone rather than studying with someone online
  • Options
    sarahanandsarahanand Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I so disagree. You know you have the concepts right if you're able to explain it to someone. I surely don't want to pick up my mom to explain it to. What insights would I have then?
  • Options
    smcclenaghansmcclenaghan Member Posts: 139
    Agree that being able to explain it (to someone who can call you out when you're wrong) is a great way to test your knowledge.

I'd do most of my studying alone tho, and just schedule a few meets to test each other. This board is actually pretty good for that though.

I've left a long winded description or two about how I *thought* something worked, just to be corrected and set on the proper path by the veterans around here. And always with respect which maybe you know and maybe you don't, is a hell of a feat on internet forums.
  • Options
    mn_mn_ Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sarahanand wrote: »
    I'm looking for a study buddy, with whom I can study for the exam with. So, if there is anyone here who wants to team up with me for preparing for ICND1 exam.

Me!!! lol